I am happy today because I chatted with my long lost favorite cousin... Busu. We have been close friend since birth. We are 3rd or 4th cousins. I can't remember because I have so many 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th cousins. My children are the 6th generation of our family. My family weds one another so that is why we are all connected. All of Kuala Sanggang residents are families. Something likes P Ramlee's Keluarga 69. He he he...
So this is Busu, whose real name cannot be revealed here. He was my mates during Ninja's in the 80's. More like my victims actually. Back then, he was very small, fair skin and anak manja mak (eventhough my nick name is Manja, he's more manja than me!!!). So every time we had a fight (real fight with sword make from pelepah kelapa) he will cries and run to his mother (one of the best aunties I ever had, Al-Fatihah for her soul).
And when we were teenagers, I when to a half boarding school, so every holidays I'll came back to my kampung and we will do things together. Well, not as a couple, but as a good friends along with my other cousin, Nomie, now working with MAS at KLIA and now running an online business Branded Budget Corner, Nazmi, an auditor at my hometown, and a few others younger cousins. Now, we are still do the same things together... Facebook... the new aged sosial site.
When I chatted with him this morning, I cried!!! I do not know the reason for tears but I cried. One thing for sure, I miss him dearly, and chat with him make me remember his sweet and loving mother, whose in her last wish was to see me on the dais... sad!!! And writing this make me cry again.
Well, this is the ever handsome cousin of mine, Busu

No comments:
Post a Comment